Monday, June 1, 2009

my penang trip @ part 1

last saturday (30/5), i m going to penang with my family..early in the morning, i wake up n help my mum to do some house work..after finishing packing up all out thing and finished breakfast, then we depart..
about 11.30am, we reached BUKIT TAMBUN..we have our seafood lunch there..wah..so delicious..then we continue to go penang..about 12.10pm, we reached Berangin Mall..me, my sis and my mum go there for shopping..after 2 hours, we have bought 4 pairs of shoes, 4 shirts and something else..but we still like not enough..we hope to shop for longer but my brother wanna back to hotel for swimming, so we left at about 3.15pm to go for checking in..
the hotel that we stay is Gurney Hotel..wah..it is a nice and grand hotel..after checking in, my dad bring my bro for swimming..the swimming pool is on the 7th floor of the hotel..me, my bro, my sis adn my mum went to 7th floor also because my dad told us that there are also many other facilities like gym, beach volley ball court, archery, ping pong, snooker, tennis and so on..my mum ordered one set of adult set, one french fries and one soft drink due to we are hungry at tat time..while enjoying all the facilities and the nice view there, we have something to eat also..hahahaha
at night, my dad brought us to a famous place for our dinner..it is THE SHIP..the outlooking of this restaurant is a big ship..inside the restaurant, it looks grand and romantics..the food are nice and there are also many special drinks with alcohol or without alcohol..i tried one drink named orange juice with white wine..wah..it is nice..the dinner cost us about RM300..
after dinner, we went to GURNEY PLAZA for shooping as it is near our hotel..hehe..then we back to hotel and my dad went to massage as he was very tired aldy..me n my bro went to the COFFEE BEANS just next to our hotel to buy some coffee and hot chocolate..nice..

No comments:

Post a Comment