Wednesday, May 27, 2009

black monday

today is a black day for me..last time people told me when v saw the lightnings, we will get bad luck..actually i am not so believe on it because i thought it was something say by someone and it may not be true..but on this monday........
after finishing all my works on downstairs and i planned to went in to my room chatting phone with my hubby n enjoying my air-cond due to the hot weather..and because of i am going to on the air-cond, so i have to close my door..at first i din realize something wrong with the door..until my sis come up and want to try to open the door, then onli we realized something happened..
we tried many ways to make the door open but we could not do that..but after some time, we can finally opened the door..thanks GOD..
actually i thought i will be very affraid of this matter but i did not..i pray to GOD so that the door could be open by us ASAP..and i know GOD will do it for me..i know is GOD take all the affraid away from me..THANKS GOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment