Wednesday, June 24, 2009

sick d..

yesterday night, when i suddenly wake up from my dream, i feel like very hot n i think i got a fever..n hou long tong also..haiz..so i was thinking y suddenly i wil sick? oh..i know la..i think yesterday night when going out yam cha wif my friends i got d rain drops..n i ate spicy fried chicken also..haiz.. no wonder la..but i am still thinking that izit i got d H1N1 virus?so i whole night cant sleep well..
today morning i received my mum's call..i told her i am not going back to Ipoh this weekend n i told her i am sick also..den my mum n dad were so worry n they asked me quickly go n c a doctor because the virus is vry sai lei now..so they asked me better go n check so that they can fong sum..
in order to let my parents fong sum, i decided to go back to ipoh tonight no matter to see doctor or other else..n i am coming back to kampar this friday means tomorrow evening to continue my plan for this week..hope everything can goes smoothly..May GOD bless me and my plan..PLS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment