Monday, June 15, 2009

dun wan to bk to kampar

today is monday..normally i wil back to kampar sunday night..but because of my dad went to outstation and cant fetch me back on sunday night, so i prefer to stay one more night at home and take bus back to kampar..
but today morning my feeling is:
can i skip my class today?
can i stay one more night here?
can i have my holiday?
but i know al these are not going to happen on me during tat moment because i have to attend my class..i already wasted many money for the extra semester as i failed my exam, i cant do anything which will make me regret later..so i tel myself: only left with 11 week..i know GOD will always be there for me in these 11 weeks..after tat, i can do watever i like..
so as i said, i take bus bk to kampar today..my mum fetch me to the bus station near Olympia College, then i take a bus with no air-cond..but it is not tat hot because the windows are all open..normally once i sit down, there will be the ticker-keeper to collect money from me and give me the ticket..but today are different..until the moment i leave the bus, i din make any payment at all..haha..but before tat, i was thinking, shall i tell the person he heaven sell the ticket for me? but now i m a poor ppl..so i prefer to save the RM4 stg rather than tell him the truth..hehe..very sorry lo..

No comments:

Post a Comment