Thursday, June 11, 2009

end of first boring week..

today i went to campus alone as usual.. but today it is a bit different..because i met many of my TA4 friends..very happy..not only this, i also met one of my church member, John and a friend which i did not meet him for a long time..he is a guy which i know him when i was in secondary school..i know him when i joined a club called Young Christian Students Movement..i seldom met him but everytime when i met him i wil be a bit lucky..hehe
so today i am a bit lucky..when i went into the first tutorial class for Sociology, i saw 2 ppl whom i know n one of them is my ex-secondary classmate,Yasmin..after that, i m worry tat no transport to go 2 campus at 2pm..den rick told me, he has class on 2pm wif yoke kwan den he can fetch me..wah..so good..
nice to c my TA4 classmate again..yin syn, samantha, pipu, doraemon, sony, see yin, soo shan, soon min.....hope to c u al again..hehe
last thing is i really feel that GOD will make a way for us where there seems to be no way..

No comments:

Post a Comment