Tuesday, June 16, 2009

a nice dinner

yesterday night my dear come and went for dinner with me..hehe..at first we planned to go for KFC because it is cheaper than d others as we want to save money..but finally my dear planned to bring me for d steamboat+BBQ..hehe..there will be much more expensive compare with eating KFC..we enjoyed ourself there..we can take watever foods we like such as fish ball, crab fillet, seafood taufu, seafoods, meats, lamb, lady-fingers and so on..we enjoyed the process of waiting the food to be cooked, we enjoyed playing d BBQ..actually is not BBQ..we are given a flat "tit ban" and then we can put our food on top of it and fry it..it's a very nice cooking process..
before we leave, i also eaten one agar-agar and some chocolate ice-cream..wah..so nice..we paid RM22 for each person..actually not we pay la..its my dear pay for me..haha..i only contributed RM1..wahaha..thx lo..my dear..

*sorry, there are some interaction with my bluetooth..so i will be uploading d photo later lo..hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment