Wednesday, May 20, 2009

my unsuccessful

my final exam result have came out..i tried my very best so that i can pass this exam but the result told me i failed to do it..when i saw my result, i felt sad n disappointing..i really dun know what to do for getting this result..i m losing direction at the moment..but i know i have to have another plan for my result could not proceed me to my degree course..i have to stay one more sem for about half year to clear all my subject and i will be following the Jan intake 2010 students to my degree course..i have no choice.. before this, i planned to appeal for my result but my dad asked me am i really confident that i could appeal the result and get the result which i want and preceed me to degree?? i am not confident so i planned not to appeal for it is only wasting the money by doing something which i am not confident at..now i am planning to change my original course, business administration to public relation..once i clear all my subject, i think i will do it and try to take those subject which i din study in my foundation for stream A..i have my own plan aldy..hope i really can put in more effort in this repeat sem so that i reali can proceed to degree next year successfully..may GOD bless me and hope that my friends who read my blog will pray for me..i think prayer will make me more confident and i know GOD is with me all the time..this time i failed, i know it is one of the trial that GOD give me..
GAMBATEH, wei wei!!!

1 comment:

  1. hey..dun be too sad le...next time try harder...must bangkit dy...

    ReplyDelete