Monday, May 4, 2009

@fTeR 2dAY

after today, my final exam end.. now i m still fighting for my exam..scare that later dunno how 2 do d calculation although i have trying so many questions since last night. for theory part, i scare that i cant remember what i have studied..
now my feeling is stressed n looking forward to d time when we completely finished our final exam for foundation..but when i think deeply, shlould i b too looking forward 2 leave foundation?? most of my friends are not going to a same course as me.. so i think d day when we start degree, we will have many new friends?? will we forget each other so fast?? i wont..i wont be forgetting all the memories we have in foundation.. i like this geng of friends.. friends, is u giving me so many wonderful n sweet memories.. my mind wont be deleting any of these momories as time past..
my friends..
gambateh lo..take k lo..
keep in touch lo..
miss al of u al the time..
dun forget me lo..hehehehe..
wishing u all d best n happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment