Sunday, May 24, 2009

memorable sunday

For me, today i think it is a memorable Sunday..why leh?? because i m the song leader for my church Sunday worship..but when our songs of praise reached half way, my church power cut..the whole church become very dark..hot..n i received order to stop singing n let the church members to sit down..n d main points is today i brought my friends to come for worship..n finally all of us end with hot n dark..but thanks GOD also bacause we have the chance to try another type of worship-without air-cond, lights, fans, mics....hehe
today very happy also..bacause a group of friends which i know them from our Youth Camp in April come to church today..v chat, v laugh and v enjoy sitting together to chit chat..then when 1.30pm v went to IBC to attend a talk which is about SEX EDUCATION..in this talk, the speakers really straight to the point n he makes his talk very interesting..i learnt many things from it..n now onli i realize i reali know the meaning of many 'terms' which he mention in his talk which normally ppl do not know or dun reali understand..hehe..maybe is my friends around me in Uni "taught" me a lot gua..n d lesson i get today is same as my principle: SAY NO TO PRIMARITAL SEX..
N lastly, today very tired ar!!!!
* Hope to c d group of friends again in every week..remember to come again lo..

No comments:

Post a Comment