Saturday, December 5, 2009

moody night

actually my mood for today is quite good de..
coz nothing spacial happened ma..hehe
but when i reached home n v talk about the show shooting for tomolo..
my sis is going to act as ghost..
but my dad suddenly dunno y like respond vry seriously..
he asked for the contact no. for the PIC..he called..asked..
i m sure tat everyone heard tis voice wil b very scare..
i know my dad is thinking of our own good..but..
do he feel tat sometime his reaction n action r a bit serious..
the way he talks, speaks, acts.....make ppl scare him n get away from him..
n sometime he maybe din stand on our place when he do stg..
he din realize tat something when he do may make us paiseh n dunno how to face ppl..
tis is not the first time..many many times d..
is just like dropping my face in front of my friends..
i wan to ask:"how r we going to face those show crew tomolo? just act like ntg? NO!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment