Sunday, December 6, 2009

life is so complicated

my life is so complicated recently..
many things happened daily..
i dunno whether i can handle n settle everything?
i try my best to make my life better but....could i??
friends??family??studies??working??partner??
these are elements which colour up my life..
but these are also elements which make me feel tat
my life is not perfect enough..
wishing everything could goes on smoothly..
according to wat i think n wat i wan..
but does everything in mind r possible to goes on like wat i wan?
no..no..i dun think so..
when i think tat something should goes on perfectly,
then there wil b some problems appear..
but now i realized tat although many things happened
r not according to our wishes,
but it's according LORD's plan..
It is a plan from GOD for us..
He is creating a perfect n beautiful life for u..
but v didn't appreciate it..
we try to change n do everything according to wat we think..
recently i realized tat i did many wrong things..
i was just like keep on hurting ppl around us..

1 comment:

  1. i hope tat we cn bek 2 last time...always 2geter...dun argue n separate again...always hapy...pls dun give up ah...i realise tat u r so important for me...

    ReplyDelete