Wednesday, July 8, 2009

quiz result

hehe..my class for today is at 5-6pm..so i am lazy to go today..y?? because before d class, i was napping..so lazy to wake up..but i dun wan to skip class coz i scare later when i have any emergency to skip class, den i have no more chance..hehe..
in class today, tutor discuss tutorial questions as usual..before class end, my tutor annouce our quiz marks to us..i got 4 marks upon 5..actually all my answer are correct but due to some mistakes on my presentation of answer so i got only 4 marks..hehe..but i am happy also coz i know all my answer are right and i know my hard work had proved by my result..hehe

weiwei, ur hard work had been proved!! so keep in on continuosly and gambateh lo!! get 3.0 for this sem and get my present from hubby lo..hahaha
* 8 more weeks to go only..

No comments:

Post a Comment