Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My NS friend

last time, when i went for my National Service, i knew one new friend when i am lining up to register..She is Shirley, a girl come from Kuala Kangsar..and during the 3 months in d camp, we are very good friend and we went everywhere together..
after the camp, she had followed her bf to Singapore to work..and we din keep in touch as we are busy with our own work..but i still missing her so much because she is d one who accompany me when i am alone in a strange place..
today when i am doing my revision at my own room, my phone rang..number shown is a number from S'pore..at first i was wondering who is calling me..so when i pick up d phone, then only i know she is Shirley..we chat for a few minutes and she told me she is coming back at d end of August..so we plan to meet up with each other and also other NS members if possible..
See u all soon lo..

No comments:

Post a Comment