Friday, April 24, 2009

finally his name is in

2day my bf go n visit my blog..den at night he asked me y suddenly play blog??y inside my blog dun have something which is about him??y i changed my msn personal msg??y i changed my msn display photo??when did i take tis photo??y did i din send tis photo 2 him??y is he keep on asking me so many question?? shouldn't i have some privacy for myself?? can u give me some space?? i think i no nid 2 report everything i did 2 u al d time rite?? even to my parents i also din report al my thing?? suddenly feel stressed when i m b with u..feel stress when u r back...........
i love u is in my heart..no nid 2 show ppl al d time..
i reali hope 2 have a bf which is understanding n caring..i did many things to u, dont u still not understanding i love u al d time??

No comments:

Post a Comment