Thursday, April 23, 2009

dun wan 2 leave my home oh

tonight i m coming back to kampar, my hostel 1380. when i am going 2 leave, i feel sad 2 leave. i wanna continue staying in my own house n enjoy my life.i dun wan 2 come back here 2 study, 2 make myself stress so much. i dun wan my life to be like tat. but i got no choice. i have 2 be stress when i know my exam is just around d corner. i have 2 study everyday because my exam is just around d corner. i have 2 leave my home n back here 2 study because my exam is just around d corner. everything is just because my exam is on d way coming to me. so i got no choice but to study..
GAMBATEH lo, wei wei..stress onli 9 days.. after that u can back 2 ur own hse, enjoy ur life aldy!!
take k lo..love urself lo..muaxxxxx..

No comments:

Post a Comment