Monday, August 3, 2009

week 10-monday

today is aldy week 10 lo..
n today morning i hv my first mid-term test=FINANCE..
i reali study hard but
it seems like a bit blur for me..
when i was studying, i not reali can remember wat i studied..
then today morning i cycled to campus..
it's reali a hot weather..
i tried my vry best to study for d last time..
remember as much as i can..
when d test started at 11.30am, i was nervous..
when i saw d questions, i dunno how to do d theory part..
so i start wif d calculation part..
before d test end, i asked my lecturer to let us open book for a while..
after d 2 mins open book, i found out some of d answers and mistakes i made..
although i can reali answer al d questions,
but i think it is ok also..hehe..
all the best to my FINANCE lo..
tomolo sociology's turn..GAMBATEH lo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment